Cheap Flights to Montevideo, Uruguay
Montevideo is the capital city of Uruguay and has about 1.4 million inhabitants. A must visit is the Estadio Centenario, this is a football stadium build in 1930 to celebrate 100 years of independency.There's an old part of town (Ciudad Vieja) that you can visit. This is the heart of the city with beautiful old buildings, stores, restaurants and clubs. Must sees are the Solis Theatre, the Metropolitan cathedral and the Cabildo. Want to see some museums? Go to the García Torres Museum and the City Museum of Arts. This is the place where they show Uruguayan arts.
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
- Over 600,000 hotels worldwide from our partnership with Booking.com.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Uruguay on BudgetAir!