Cheap Flights to Hat Yai, Thailand
Transportation from Suvarnabhumi Intl Arpt on Taxi
Licensed metered city taxis (with black and yellow plates) can be flagged down outside departures at the Bangkok Don Mueang International Airport. Information counters are located in the Arrivals and Departures halls of the airport. At the Suvarnabhumi Airport, public taxis can be availed of at level 2 (Arrivals hall). Alternatively, travelers can take a complimentary airport shuttle bus to the transport center taxi stand.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Located Outside of the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: THB 700
- Ticket: Pay Driver There is a official taxi desk outside the arrival hall where prepaid vouchers can be collected
- Time: 40-60 Minutes Depending on traffic
- Comments: A Properly Licensed Taxi Is Recognizable By the Yellow and Black License Plates
- Website: N/A
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Hat Yai on BudgetAir!