Brussels is perfect as a city trip destination, because all the sights are relatively close to each other. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind before taking off to Brussels.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 19˚C during the summer months and 3˚C during the winter months.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Dutch, French and Flemish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.