Cheap Flights to Port Au Prince, Haiti
Port au Prince is the capital city of HaÃ¯ti and lays in the southwest of the island. Port au Prince has great temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees. So this is an excellent place for visiting the beautiful beaches and amazing harbour of Port au Prince. Port au Prince is a lively city. If you want to know about the history and culture of HaÃ¯ti, visit the National Museum. Here you can find traditional costumes, paintings and historical documents. Another must do is the Iron Market. This is a craftwork market, so people sell their self made products here.Don't forget to visit the popular historical buildings. Popular among tourists are the Port au Prince Cathedral and the National Palace. The National Palace is one of the oldest buildings of the city!There are a lot of stores, restaurants, hotels and cafes in the centre of Port au Prince. Seen enough of the city? Plan a trip to some smaller villages in the area. Buying tickets through BudgetAir is a good idea, because we offer you the lowest fares. So wait no longer and book your flight today!
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
- Over 600,000 hotels worldwide from our partnership with Booking.com.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Haiti on BudgetAir!