Facilities at Manchester Airport (MAN)
As befits a major international airport, an abundant range shopping and food outlets are available.
- Vendors include WH Smiths, Boots, Bobbi Brown, Hugo Boss, Timberland, Body Shop and many more.
- Dixons has a branch in each terminal selling duty-free electronics and computer goods. They offer a Reserve & Collect service allowing you to shop online and pick up you purchase at the airport.
- Biza features outlets in all three terminals offering grand savings on items such as perfumes, cosmetics, wine and spirits, and fashion accessories.
Manchester Airport is also has a nice selection of restaurants, cafes and fast food outlets with something for the whole family. Most are open around the clock.
- Quick snacks are on offer at shops such as Greggs and the Pasty Shop.
- More substantial fare is available at Burger King, Joes Kitchen & Coffeehouse and the Spud Factory.
- Coffee outlets abound including Starbucks, Caffe Ritazza, Costa Coffee, Cafe Balzar and Neros.
- Sit down meals are on hand at international outlets including Trattoria Milano and Frankie & Benny's.
- Passenger can relax with a drink and snack in a pub-like ambiance at the Lion and Antelope Pub and Kitchen.
- The departure area of Terminal 1 is home to a food court known as the Food Quarter.
Passengers seeking to unwind in comfort away from the crowds while waiting for their flights can book a session at the Escape Lounge which can be found in each terminal. It's also ideal for business travellers seeking to get some work done. Complimentary food and drink are on tap and kids aged 0-23 months are allowed in free of charge.