Cheap Flights to Narita International Airport (NRT)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Tokyo? BudgetAir Canada compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Tokyo. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major airports in Canada, like Vancouver International Airport, Calgary International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport in Ottawa. Whether you are visiting family across the country, or abroad, BudgetAir Canada find the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from Canada (Air Canada, WestJet, Air Transat, and Porter Airlines) and abroad (AerLingus, Japan Airlines, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, China Airlines, and more).
Transportation from Tokyo
Tokyo , the capital city of Japan is served by Narita Airport located at about 70 kms northeast of Tokyo. Two terminals are linked by a free shuttle bus which takes approximately 5-10 minutes and runs every 7- 20 minutes between the Terminals. Both Terminals offer International and Domestic flights.Taxis and chauffeur- driven limousines are available from the airport to help passengers get into the city. Trains are also one of the fastest modes of transportation in the city. Bus services are also provided to and from the airport. Buses drop passengers on the upper level of each terminal and pick them up from lower level. Fares for children are usually half.
Transportation from Narita Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Shuttle bus services are provided from Narita airport to various parts of the City and to some of the major hotels in Tokyo. Buses drop passengers on the upper level of each terminal and pick up from the lower level. In Terminal 1, buses pick up on the fourth floor. Fares for children are usually half. Airport limousine buses are also provided to various destinations. Information desks are also provided in both the terminals to help passengers with travel related guidelines.
- Name: The Airport Limousine Bus
- Location: Airport Limousine Counters Are Located In the Arrival Lobbies In Front Of the Exits.
- Price: JPY 3200
- Ticket: Can Be Purchased At the Counter In the Arrivals Terminals
- Time: 90 - 120 Minutes
- Comments: Services A Number Of Major Hotels and Railway Stations
- Website: https://webservice.limousinebus.co.jp/web/en/Top.aspx
Transportation from Narita Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: USD 339 Price Based on Airport to Downtown Service Other Services are Based on a 2 Hour
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 90 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Narita Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis and chauffeur driven limousines are available from the airport to help passengers travel to the city center from the airport. Taxis leave for various destinations from the arrival level on the first floor of the airport. Various car rental agencies are also located at the airport to help passengers travel to the city on their own. There are several information desks in both the terminals of the airport. A tourist information counter is also available in Terminal 1 to help travellers with all their queries.
- Name: Taxis Are Operated by Narita International Airport Council
- Location: Taxis For Tokyo Depart From Stand 9 Outside Of Terminal 1and At Stand 30 Outside Of Terminal 2.
- Price: Around JPY 30000 Tolls Are Approximately JPY 1450
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 90 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Narita Intl. Arpt. on Train
Rail services provide comfortable and quick transportation to all the passengers willing to travel from Narita Airport to the city. Japan Railways Trains are available from Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of the airport. Also Japan Railways rapid trains called Kaisoku take you to the Tokyo station in approximately 90 minutes.Information desks are provided in both the Terminals and a tourist information counter is also available in Terminal 1 to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: JR Narita Airport Express (N’EX)
- Location: The Railway Station Is Located In Terminals 1 and 2.
- Price: JPY 3070
- Ticket: At the JR Narita Express Counter In the Airport Station.
- Time: 60 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/index.html
- Name: Keisei Skyliner Airport Express
- Location: The Railway Station Is Located In the Basement Of Terminals 1 and 2.
- Price: JPY 2500
- Ticket: Keisei Counter
- Time: 60 Minutes
- Comments: This Train Runs Between the Airport and Keisei-Ueno Station
- Website: http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/keisei_us/top.html
Why book with BudgetAir Canada??
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to Canada and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Tokyo on BudgetAir!