Cheap Flights to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Cape Town? BudgetAir compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Cape Town. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major United States' airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare. Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, BudgetAir finds the flight that's right for you. International travelers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, China Airlines, and more).
Transportation from Cape Town
Cape Town International Airport is the major gateway for travelers to the Cape region. The airport is located at approximately 20 kms from the City center. The Arrivals and Departure terminals are within walking distance of each other. Door-to-door shuttle services are available on demand or by pre-booking in Arrivals to help passengers get into the city. Taxis and buses are also available from the airport to the city center. ‘Touch Down Taxis’ is the officially authorized airport taxi company. Various limo service and car rental agencies also provide car hire to passengers who are willing to ride on their own. Desks for booking are located in Arrivals lounge.
Transportation from Cape Town Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Door-to-door shuttle bus services are available on demand or by pre-booking at a counter in Arrivals. Bus schedules vary according to flight arrival times and passengers can also pre-book their return trip to the airport. Some of the companies providing shuttle bus services include Randy’s Tours and Anwar’s Tourist services in the international terminal and Way-2-Go Tours, City Hopper and Centurion Tours in the Domestic Terminal.Backpacker buses also offer 24-hour transfers to many backpacker lodges and guesthouses around Cape Town. Information desks are located at the airport in the Arrivals in both the International and Domestic Terminals to cater to passengers’ needs.
- Name: Shuttle
- Location: From International Arrivals and Domestic Arrivals Terminals
- Price: ZAR 120 for first person, ZAR 30For Each Additional Passenger In the Group.
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets From the Shuttle Service Counter Inside Both the International and Domestic Arrivals Terminal
- Time: Around 30-40 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Cape Town Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Advance Reservations
- Price: USD 40.50 Per Hour Plus .74 Per KM ($DIST(1,'KM'))
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Making Advance Reservations
- Time: 20-40 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations At Least Two Weeks In Advance 800-336-4646
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Cape Town Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis are available from the airport to help passengers get into the city and it takes approximately 20 minutes to reach the city center. ‘Touch Down Taxis’ is the officially authorized airport taxi company. There are many private taxi drivers and some hotels in the city also operate courtesy shuttles. Car Rental services are also provided to help visitors get into the city. Some of the popular car rental agencies at the airport include Hertz, National Alamo, Budget, Europcar, Avis and Tempest which provide car rental at affordable prices. Information desks are located in Arrivals in both the International and domestic Terminals to help passengers with their queries and bookings.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Outside the Airport
- Price: ZAR 200 For the First Passenger, and ZAR 20for Each Additional Passenger
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 20-40 Minutes
- Comments: Touch Down Taxis Are Recommended As They Are the Official Authorized Taxi Company.
- Website: N/A
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Cape Town on BudgetAir!