Cheap Flights to Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Madrid? BudgetAir compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Madrid. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major United States' airports, like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX, and Chicago O'Hare. Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, BudgetAir finds the flight that's right for you. International travelers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, China Airlines, and more).
Transportation from Madrid
Madrid, the capital of Spain is served by the Barajas international Airport located at about 20 kms from the City center. The airport consists of four terminals. A free shuttle bus transfers passengers between the terminals. The new terminal building is linked to its satellite building through an automated passenger transport system. A free shuttle bus also connects terminal 4 with other terminals and takes a journey time of about ten minutes. The airport is connected to the city by the Metro line eight. Taxis are also provided from the airport to the City center. Bus services are also provided from various terminals of the airport and at night a special bus service called Night Shuttle service is provided from the city to the Airport.
Transportation from Barajas Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Madrid Municipal Transport Company runs regular bus services between the airport and the city center. Several intercity buses are also provided from the airport to various cities. Information counters are located in all the terminals to help passengers with their queries. A tourist information counter is also located in Terminal 1.
- Name: Public Bus
- Location: Outside Baggage Claims Area of Terminals 1 and 2
- Price: EUR 2
- Ticket: Aboard the Bus
- Time: 20 Minutes to Avenida de America
- Comments: Bus # 200
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Barajas Intl. Arpt. on Shuttle
Shuttle bus serves the airports. These shuttle buses have door to door service for all the passengers. Shuttle buses depart from the lower level, right outside the door to baggage claim. Once you have boarded the shuttle, it is required to depart within 5 minutes.
- Name: AeroCity
- Location: Arrivals Terminal
- Price: Around EUR 20 per Person to City Center
- Ticket: Book by Phone or Online
- Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Comments: Door-to-Door
- Website: http://www.aerocity.com/user_in.asp?user=&id=&nivel1=3&nivel2=4&idioma=_in&host=www.aerocity.com
Transportation from Barajas Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis are available from airport and take a journey time of about 20-30 minutes to reach the city center. Taxi ranks are situated in front of the Arrivals areas of all terminals and passengers are advised not to accept any offers of taxis made inside the terminal building. The airport has 22 information counters located throughout the terminals
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Taxi Stands Outside Terminal 4 Arrivals On Ground Floor Terminal 1 Arrivals On Ground Floor In Front of Gate 2 Terminal 2 Arrivals On Ground Floor in Front of Lounge 5
- Price: EUR 20
- Ticket: Metered
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Comments: Ask for Receipt
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Barajas Intl. Arpt. on Train
The Madrid Metro line connects the airport with Madrid’s city center station Nuevos Ministerios in the heart of Madrid’s financial district and takes a journey time of about 12 minutes. The Barajas line also provides a fast route from the underground stations at terminals 2 and 4 into central Madrid. The metro has links to stations on the Spanish railway network. Various information counters are provided through out the terminals to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Madrid Metro
- Location: Aero Puerto Station at the Airport
- Price: EUR 2
- Ticket: Ticket Vending Machines At the Station
- Time: 15 Minutes to Nuevos Ministerios
- Comments: Makes 3 Stops Along the Way to Nuevos Ministerious. Fast and Reliable. (Website is Not the Official Site, But Is In English)
- Website: http://www.urbanrail.net/eu/mad/madrid.htm
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Madrid on BudgetAir!