Flights to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Budapest? BudgetAir compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Budapest. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major United States' airports, like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX, and Chicago O'Hare. Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, BudgetAir finds the flight that's right for you. International travelers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, China Airlines, and more).
Transportation from Budapest
Budapest, the capital city of Hungary is served by Budapest Ferihegy Airport located at about 16 kms from the city center. A covered walkway is provided between terminals 2A and 2B and a shuttle bus runs between terminals 1 and 2 to help passengers to commute between the two terminals.Various options of transportation such as buses, taxis and train services are provided from the airport to help passengers travel to the city center. Car rentals are provided at the airport by some of the agencies such as Alamo, Budget, Avis and Europcar. Passengers willing to have their own private transport can also opt for limo services from the airport.
Transportation from Ferihegy Intl. Arpt. by Bus
An Airport minibus service is provided from the airport to almost all the destinations in Budapest. A pre-pay local express bus 200 also runs between the underground metro terminus, Kobanya- Kispest and the airport terminals. Airport minibus information desks are located in the Arrivals hall and assist passengers with all their queries and reservations.
- Name: Airport MiniBus
- Location: Driver Will Take You To the Bus From the Airport MiniBus Counter In Terminal 2
- Price: HUF 1200
- Ticket: Terminal 2 - Airport MiniBus Counter
- Time: 35 Minutes
- Comments: After You Get Your Ticket At the Counter, Wait For Your Destination To Be Called To Board
- Website: http://www.c3.hu/~simula/airport_minibus.html
Transportation from Ferihegy Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: $78.10 Price Based On Airport To Downtown Service Other Services Are Based On A 2 Hour MinimumUSD 78.10 Per Hour
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 25 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Ferihegy Intl. Arpt. on Multiple Transportation
Airport bus Repter Busz service is provided from the airport to the metro station. The metro serves to downtown and other places in budapest. A pre-pay local express bus 200 also runs between the underground metro terminus, Kobanya- Kispest and the airport terminals.
- Name: BKV Public Transportation
- Location: "Reptér-Busz" Stop, To the Left From Terminal 1 To the Right From Terminal 2 Get Off At K?bánya-KispestTo Connect With Metro to Downtown
- Price: HUF 210 Bus HUF 170 Metro
- Ticket: Bus and Metro Station
- Time: 20 Minutes by Bus, 20 Minutes by Metro
- Comments: Buses 92 or 200
- Website: http://www.bkv.hu/english/home/index.html
Transportation from Ferihegy Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis are available from the airport and can be availed from a taxi stand located at the airport. Maximum fares from the airport are fixed and set by a zoning system. Help desks are situated on all levels in terminal 2 and tourist information desks are also located immediately after customs in both terminals to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Taxi Stands Are Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: HUF 5200 (Pest), HUF 5800 (Buda) Plus 10% tips
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 25 Minutes
- Comments: Some Taxis Don't Have Meters - Negotiate Pricing Before Hiring Driver
- Website: N/A
- Name: Mistral InterCity Airport Shuttle
- Location: Driver Will Pick You Up In the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: HUF 9500
- Ticket: Internet - 3 Days In Advance
- Time: 25 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: http://www.diy-hols.com/Budapest/Index.htm
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Budapest on BudgetAir!