Flights to São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Sao Paulo? BudgetAir compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Sao Paulo. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major United States' airports, like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX, and Chicago O'Hare. Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, BudgetAir finds the flight that's right for you. International travelers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, China Airlines, and more).
Transportation from Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, the largest city in Brazil is served by Sao Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport. The airport is located about 10 km southwest from the city center. Various buses and taxis services are provided from the airport to help all the passengers travel to the city center.Car rental agencies are also located at the airport. These agencies provide car hire at very cheap and affordable prices to help passengers travel on their own. Passengers can also opt for limo services from the airport to the city center.
Transportation from Guarulhos Intl. Arpt. by Bus
A special bus service offers numerous routes around the town like Paulista Avenue, Downtown and Tatuape. There is also an executive city bus from the airport for which tickets should be purchased in advance on the Arrivals floor. There is also a shuttle minibus service which runs to the city centre and the bus journey time from the airport to the city would approximately take 30-50 minutes.
- Name: EMTU -Empresa Metropolitanade Transportes Urbanos
- Location: Terminal de Passageiros 1 - asa A - piso de desembarque or Terminal de Passageiros 2 - asa D - piso de desembarque
- Price: BRL 30
- Ticket: Terminal de Passageiros 1 - asa A - Piso de Desembarque Terminal de Passageiros 2 - asa D - Piso de Desembarque
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: To Congonhas Airport, Praca da Republica, Terminal Rodoviario do Tiete e da Barra Funda, Shopping Eldorado e Circuito dos Hoteis Paulista/Augusta
- Website: http://www.AirportBusservice.com.br
Transportation from Guarulhos Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: $87.04 Price Based on Airport to Downtown Service Other Services are Based on a 2 Hour MinimumUSD 87.04 Per Hour
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 30-40 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Guarulhos Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis are available in plenty for all the passengers to get into the city. There are radio taxis that serve the airport 24 hours a day. The journey time from the airport to the city takes about 25-40 minutes. There are tourist information desks on the arrivals floor. You can even rent a car at the airport and drive on your won into the city.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Terminal de Passageiros 1 - asa B - piso de desembarque Terminal de Passageiros 2 - asa C - piso de desembarque
- Price: Depends on Destination and Traffic Conditions - By the Meter - Ride To Downtown Starts At BRL 52
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: Depends on Destination
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
- Name: Guarucoop
- Location: After Checking In At the Customer Service Counter An Agent Will Take You To the Taxi
- Price: BRL 85 and Up Depending On the Destination
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets From the Customer Service Counters At All Arrivals Terminals
- Time: 1-1.5 hour
- Comments: Traffic Time Depends On the Time Of Day.
- Website: http://www.radioTaxiazulebranco.com.br/eg/index.htm
Why book with BudgetAir?
- Compare the latest deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to the United States and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to BudgetAir's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Sao Paulo on BudgetAir!